Friday, June 3, 2016

A for Accountability

Today I have set my weekly coding goal to 40 hours. That way I will complete the SET in 40 weeks from today. By my birthday next year (3/8/17).  I will be starting my weeks on Sunday for purposes of measurement. To measure my progress I will be using Toggl.

I am beginning to read Learn Ruby The Hard Way, 3rd Edition to get another layer of support to my understanding of ruby. I will work on new material of this book a little each day and review it the next. Exactly what I've been doing for my re-run of bloc's curriculum. This will assure that I learn this material for the long run.

By the way, I forgot to mention in my last post that I read an excellent reference book on Software Engineering Craftsmanship. (Apprenticeship Patterns - O'Reilly Media)

Big shout out to +Brian Douglas who has inspired me to write my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment